Friday, December 19, 2014

Planner Friday - December

It's nearly here!  Are you ready?  I am ridiculously excited about Christmas and I've had a lot of fun decorating my planner pages this month with Christmassy themes.  I have been so busy getting things ready, I don't think I would have completed it all if I hadn't written it down to keep me on track!




I was really excited to receive these Drinks & More planner stamps last week.  They are so adorable and they've been on my wish list since they first became available in the store.  I am a huge fan of anything cute/kawaii so these are perfect for me to use in my Filofax!  So far I have only used them for decoration but they are practical too with stamps to remind you to "hydrate", an "am/pm" check box and some fun ones like "hot stuff", "chill out" and "drink up".  I am going to keep playing with this set and show you some more ways you can use them in my upcoming posts next year.   






So this is how my week is shaping up now.  I knew I would need quite a bit of space for my to do lists so I used a Journalling Tag to record how I am feeling instead of stamping on my diary pages.  I really like how neat and tidy it looks using the Feeling Happy and Feeling Funny stamp sets! 
  


My week so far

Well that was the last Planner Friday post of 2014!  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year and I will see you again in January!

Here's the new kit that will be available soon:

It includes: a pen, washi tape, wooden clips, pouch, & tasks lists


Amanda

19 comments:

  1. Your planner pages are always so fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable planner week! LOVE all the Trendy Twine products you used! Those stamps are SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your planner looks awesome! The stamps are absolutely adorable! Love the pink theme you have going on too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sukie, I agree about the stamps, they're so cute! Green and pink is one of my favourite colour combos :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Amanda, look at all the cuteness! I just love your posts and all the fun Trendy products!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Drinks & More Planner Stamp Set is way too cute!! I love the fun Christmas tree clip. The new kit is just Awesome!! LOVE all the Trendy Twine products you used!

    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inspiration! Cute ideas! I might just start a planner for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages are so fun! I can not wait to start using my planner for the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, Amanda! I really like those Kawaii stamps as well. They just make you smile!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!